Downloading audio files or videos from any third party app is more of a headache due to many reasons such as numerous ads which do nothing but waste your valuable time. The complexity of the downloading process, you need to install various other apps for converting these downloaded audio files, some apps are not compatible with many well-known websites such as YouTube, Vimeo, Metacafe, Vine, Metatube, etc. However, SnapTube is a video and audio downloading app which does not come with all this trouble. You can install this app on your device from Opera Mobile Store and UC 9Apps Store, but unfortunately, it is not available on the Google Play Store. You can also download the APK of SnapTube from its official website.
ALSO READ: SnapTube for PC/Laptop Windows 7/8/10 Computer.
Features Of SnapTube
SnapTube comes with many mind-blowing features such as
1. It is entirely free of cost and shows no annoying ads.
2. There are different categories in which all the videos are classified.
3. You can play, pause and stop any video.
4. It has an inbuilt converter so that you do not need to install any extra app for converting videos.
5. It also has an inbuilt audio and video player which you can use to play downloaded videos and audio files.
6. You can search for any video just by entering the keywords in the search box.
7. It supports a broad range of websites such as YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
8. It provides you with different options available for video format, resolution and quality before downloading any particular video.
9. You can download a video from 144p to 1080p which is full HD quality, and audio can be downloaded in Mp3 and M4A formats.
10. Favorite or desired channels or videos can be bookmarked so that you can access them quickly without searching for them.
How to download SnapTube on smartphones
Step 1- Launch an internet browser and search for ‘SnapTube APK download’ in the search box and tap on the first link displayed.
Step 2- Here, you will see an option which will have ‘Download’ written on it. Click on this option to start the downloading process of the APK.
Step 3- Now, wait till the APK gets downloaded on your Android device. When the APK gets downloaded, navigate yourself to the downloads section and install the APK on your device from here.